In order to help us utilise our office spaces effectively, we will no longer be stocking uniform to purchase in either school. We have recently decided to switch provider of uniform to MyClothing so that you can purchase this on line. The uniform for both schools will remain the same with the addition of a polo shirt which carries the school logo. Plain polo shirts can also be worn if this is a preferred option. All uniform must be clearly labelled.
Please find below the required uniform list for September 2019:
- x A white polo shirt (with or without the school logo). This is for all year groups.
- x A blue jumper or cardigan with the school logo.
- x Black/grey trousers or skirts/pinafore dresses.
- x Blue summer dresses.
- x Black/grey/blue or white socks/tights.
- x Black school shoes. These should be plain, flat and have no logos. Please note, trainers are not permitted.
- x Hair accessories must be minimal and in school colours only.
- x No jewellery is permitted, other than plain, single stud earrings.
- x PE Kits will be the school t-shirt, blue/black shorts and blue/black track suits (winter) and black trainers/plimsolls. Kits should be kept in the school PE bag and be available at all times.
In order for our school community to look smart, all pupils are expected to wear the correct school uniform at all times. Please visit myclothing.com/parkland-junior-school/24512.school to purchase your uniform.