6. What services are accessed by the schools if my child needs specialist support?

Both schools have access to a range of specialist services who provide advice to help support children’s additional needs.

These services include: the Educational Psychology Service, speech and language therapists, the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS), South Downs Outreach Service, Family Health Support Service, parent support advisors, behaviour services, the Virtual School and the Traveller and English as an Additional Language Service, (TEALS).If your child is identified as needing support from one of the above services, a referral will be made in consultation with you.