Dear Parents and Carers, thank you for visiting our website that I hope provides you with an insight into the distinctive character of our school.
Parkland Junior is described by Ofsted as a ‘good’ school where the quality of teaching is ‘good,’ ‘pupils make good progress year on year,’ and ‘there is a deep and abiding respect between all members of the school community.’
If you want to find out more about us please don't hesitate to contact the school office to make an appointment. I'm always happy to show parents and children around so that you can experience our particular philosophy of education in practice.
Ms S Simpson
Head of School
Honesty, Aspiration, Resilience, Positivity, Cooperation
- 15/09/2020 - Stay at home: guidance for households with possible or confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) infection
- 11/09/2020 - Curriculum 2020-21
- 08/09/2020 - What to do if a pupil is displaying symptoms of coronavirus
- 08/09/2020 - Returning to primary school: what parents need to know
- 02/09/2020 - Parent Handbook for Full School Reopening September 2020
- 26/08/2020 - Clubs Survey Letter
- 20/08/2020 - September Timings
- 25/07/2020 - Year 5 & 6 Common Words List