Dear Parents and Carers, thank you for visiting our website that I hope provides you with an insight into the distinctive character of our school.
Parkland Junior is described by Ofsted as a ‘good’ school where the quality of teaching is ‘good,’ ‘pupils make good progress year on year,’ and ‘there is a deep and abiding respect between all members of the school community.’
If you want to find out more about us please don't hesitate to contact the school office to make an appointment. I'm always happy to show parents and children around so that you can experience our particular philosophy of education in practice.
Ms S Simpson
Head of School
Honesty, Aspiration, Resilience, Positivity, Cooperation
- 11/12/2019 - Midday Supervisor Required to Cover Maternity Leave
- 08/12/2019 - Blackland Farm 2020
- 29/11/2019 - Newsletter 29th November
- 29/11/2019 - FoPS Newsletter 29th November
- 15/11/2019 - FoPS Newsletter 15th November
- 15/11/2019 - Newsletter 15th November
- 05/11/2019 - Year 6 World War II Day on 10 Dec
- 23/10/2019 - Newsletter 23rd October