Dear Parents and Carers, thank you for visiting our website that I hope provides you with an insight into the distinctive character of our school.
Parkland Junior is described by Ofsted as a ‘good’ school where the quality of teaching is ‘good,’ ‘pupils make good progress year on year,’ and ‘there is a deep and abiding respect between all members of the school community.’
If you want to find out more about us please don't hesitate to contact the school office to make an appointment. I'm always happy to show parents and children around so that you can experience our particular philosophy of education in practice.
Ms S Simpson
Head of School
- 18/05/2018 - Year 4 Delving Deeper & Spellings
- 18/05/2018 - Year 3 Delving Deeper & Spellings
- 18/05/2018 - Year 5 Delving Deeper & Spellings
- 15/05/2018 - Year 4 Presentation on 23rd May – Ocean Commotion
- 11/05/2018 - FoPS Newsletter 11th May
- 11/05/2018 - Newsletter 11th May
- 11/05/2018 - Homework – Year 6
- 11/05/2018 - Delving Deeper – Year 5